Welcome to San Francisco Party Charters; for charter boat parties of all kinds... fishing and whale watching as well as deluxe sailing trips.
We'll set you up with a party boat on San Francisco Bay and a party celebration like you never had before! Party in the harbor in Half Moon Bay or Monterey! Celebrate in Sausalito or have a band in Bodega Bay... and then eat and stay at the hotel accommodations we arrange to your liking often right within walking distance from your boat.
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelor Parties
- Honeymoon Sightseeing Tours
- Graduation Presents
- Retirement Parties
- Memorial Services
- Employee Rewards
- Business Clients & Networking
- Sailing San Francisco Bay
One Of A Kind Services:
Dungeness Crab Fishing
* or order crabs for delivery on opening day of crab season! San Francisco Crabs
* Party Boats include six pac charters (up to six passengers) and larger boats for celebrations on the water with up to 49 passengers.
Luxury Yachts are available in San Francisco for parties, weddings & VIP corporate events. San Francisco Yacht Charters can accommodate from two to two
hundred to two thousand passengers for SF Bay events, sightseeing tours & sunset cruises.
All Charter Boats are approved for seaworthy condition by the US Coast Guard.
Don't miss the boat..!
It's time to book your private charter for birthday parties during the best weather on the bay (autumn). February can be fantastic as well...
Next Main Event:Whales & Salmon!
Other Current Boating Interests:
- Salmon Fishing ( King Salmon Opener..!)
- McCovey Cove during Giants Games (You will probably end up on TV!)
- Whale Watching
- Farallon Islands Photography Workshop
Hot Ticket Items to Book Well In Advance!
- Mavericks Surf Contest in Half Moon Bay (November through March)
- Great White Shark Watching (Late Summer ~ Early Winter)
- Christmas Party Yachts (Weekends Go Fast!)
Gift Certificates are available for any trip you find on SF Party Charters.
San Francisco Party Boats will take you from any harbor in the Bay Area in search
of game fish, migratory whales, nature viewing, private parties, corporate events, team building and memorial scatterings at sea. Boating on the Bay and nearby Pacific Coast waters have never been more accessible or more fun.
For charter boat reservations, call and specify your type of event, desired date(s), number of guests, and best departure locations:
Mornings, Afternoons & Evenings,
and the middle of the night...
It is very important that you please include your phone number on all emails or voicemails to insure top priority for charter reservations for major
boating events like 4th of July...
SF Party Charters' Ports of Call:
- San Francisco / Fisherman's Wharf
- Sausalito / Clipper Yacht Harbor
- Redwood City
- Burlingame / Coyote Point
- Oyster Point
- Half Moon Bay
- Santa Cruz
- Bodega Bay
- Offshore Boating for Whale Watching, Sea Lions, Birds & Great White Sharks on Farallon Islands Eco Tours!
On one November trip, our group was watching closely as a fully grown Great White Shark flew completely through the air and pounced on a large sea lion, biting it in half! Discovery Channel's Shark Week and the flying sharks of South Africa are fun to watch on TV; but that is just a bunch of special effects using artificial lures, and nothing compared to seeing the real thing happen just feet from your boat!
* Multiple boats can accommodate your every boating need on the waters of
San Francisco bay, the California Coast and all local waters. Just ask...
Contact - or -