Great white Sharks!
We offer eco tours targeting Great White Shark-watching at the historic Farallon Islands a few miles off the coast of San Francisco.
The Gulf of the Farallones is a very special place.
There's a volume of eco touring photo ops with all of the marine life, and the rugged islands themselves.
Great White Shark Adventures:
- Depart around daybreak...
- Head right to the islands.
- Go around the main islands at least once.
- Sit in the quiet waters on the downwind side of the island.
- Everyone looks for shark attacks.
- Run over to any suspected predatory ativity.
- Stop for whales while on the way home.
One Of A Kind Services:
- Multi-Day Cruising to Ports Of Call during your shark watching trip.
- Angel Island Camping Trips.
- FloatingP hotography Tours.
- Movie Production Location Shoots.
Go Fishing for King Salmon, Stripers, Halibut, Lingcod, Rock Fish, Albacore Tuna, Sturgeon, Giant Squid, Dungeness Crabs & more...
We'll make all of your reservations, even if you just want to go fishing.
Don't miss the shark-watching boat..!
Our incredible adventures are on boats certified by the US Coast Guard to be shipshape and seaworthy.
Each boat has its own passenger capacity and amenities.
- Intimate Great White Adventures for two
- Smaller boats take up to 4 or or up to 6 passengers (6 pac boats)
- Larger boats handle up to 49 passengers
- There may be landing fees charged for pick up at various ports
- Pricing over and above the cost of charter may apply based on the special features of your
- Whale Watching, Sea Lions, Sea Birds & rare species such as Fur Seals or Leatherback Turtles might be spotted on
Farallon Islands Eco Tours!