Full Moon Cruise
We offer San Francisco & Northern California boat tours for viewing the Full Moon, including September's Harvest Moon.
Have a party on the water during the full moon; the simultaneous sunset and moonrise make for a spectacular celestial event... Bring your camera!
Moon Watching Parties:
- Float on San Francisco Bay or party in the harbor...
- Or go for a spin - Go sightseeing.
- Get into nature: go ecotouring on a whale watching party trip!
- Eat at the best restaurants. Tell us what you like and we can make reservations at the best places near your boat.
- Stay at a hotel or B&B; we can arrange accommodations near any of our ports of call according to your personal tastes.
We'll help with any reservations, including Bay Area deep sea fishing trips that end - or even begin - at moonrise.
Don't miss the moon boat..!
All boats are US Coast Guard certified to be shipshape and seaworthy. Each boat has its own capacity and amenities.
- A small intimate trip for two
- A raging multi boat party with a live band
- Catering & deliveries of food and beverages (non-alcoholic)
- BYOB - Beverages can be brought with you or delivered in advance (including beer kegs or possibly a small bar - please inquire)
- Waitress, Bartender and/or BBQ Chef can be arranged
- A live Reggae band is available: see Creation
- others by request - anything can be arranged
- Smaller boats take up to 4 or or up to 6 passengers (6 pac)
- Larger boats handle up to 50 passengers
- Band members, waitresses, bartenders and other crew would count towards max passengers
- There may be nominal landing fees charged at various ports
- Pricing over and above the cost of charter is based on the features of your trip.
- Watch Whales, Sea Lions, Birds & Great White Sharks on Farallon Islands Eco Tours! Then time the return to watch the sun setting and the moon rising for a fantastic finish to your boat ride.
* Multiple boats can accommodate your every boating need on the waters of
San Francisco bay, the California Coast and all local waters. Just ask...
<<< Back One Page